Thursday, September 18, 2008

EXCUSE ME!!!


u can click on it on my face

PS: for girls please do not switch on your cell phone vibration mode after enlarged my photo!


GAN KOK LEONG SINCE WHEN I GOT TAKE THE UGLY PICTURE?MY FACE GOT NO PROBLEM ONE LO HOW COULD I APPEAR IN SUCH AN UGLY PICTURE?U MUST BE USED THE PHOTOSHOP TO EDIT ONE!!I DUN LIKE TO SELF TAKING PHOTO DE LO EXCUSE ME!

in kokleong's blog i saw this thing.............................................................
Kok Fei, he is my best buddy!! -(THIS ONE IS TRUE ONE SO I GOT NO COMMENT) the most talkative (I DUN LIKE TO TALK) and funny guy in the troop(IS TRUE ONE THIS ONE)!!! luv to tok nonsense~ those who know him, check out his blog profile description! then u will understand why~http://www.blogger.com/profile/10969578620755055163
SENTENCES ERROR I DUN LOVE TO TALK AND THEN HOW TO TALK NONCENSE LEH? THE BLOG DECRIPTION IS TRUE ONE DE LO I JUST WANTED TO BE HONEST TO MYSELF AND OTHERS!!I'M A HONEST....HONEST..BESIDES HONEST ALSO HONEST..HONEST IS HONEST...EVENTUALLY HONEST IS STILL HONEST...H-O-N-E-S-T=HONEST..I LOVE HONEST..HONEST LIKES ME...WE LOVE HONEST!!!!I DUN LIKE TO TALK NONSENSE...I DUN LIKE SELF DEFENCE ALSO BECAUSE I'M HONEST LO..IF SOMEONE IS TRUE AND HONEST HE DUN NEED TO EMPHASIZE HOW HONEST HE IS DE MA RITE? SO SAME AS ME LO I DIDNT EVEN EMPHASIZE AT ALL!!!

3 comments:

Leo Gan said...

WAHahah! HONESt!! OKOK !! i change it to honest ya!! wahahaha .

Leo Gan said...

Ohya! and the photo i din edit AT ALL lo!!! U TOOK THE PHOTO YRSELF ONE OK!!!! still blame me photoshop-ed!!!

Sue Wen said...

we know you loh IAN. hahaha don't u ever let me see u talking during d celebration tomorrow!=)